Soooo today you will get to know me better! I’ve been nominated by the lovely Cam for the Liebster Award. I will answer the questions she picked for her nominees on her latest blog post ! Please, visit her awesome blog, she is an amazing artist!
1. Whats your Favourite thing to do? Making art!
2. Who is your favorite artist? (remember this can be make- up/music/etc ) This question is difficult to answer, I have many different inspirations. If I had to choose one icon from my generation right now, I would pick Lana Del Rey. Her musical world and videos are very inspiring. It is very poetic.
3. If you were an animal what would you be? Hmm… I don’t know… but not a cat, that’s for sure! I hate cats, sorry.
El gato negro…
4. What is the best advise you have ever been given? Don’t waste your time on people who don’t care about you.
5. What’s the one item you couldn’t live without? My cellphone ’cause I can take pictures, listen to music, make art, publish on wordpress, use Instagram, keep in touch with people… You know already!
6. If you could go somewhere tomorrow, without any limits, where would it be? Braziiil <3
7. What would your last meal be? Sunny side up eggs with fries and a good baguette with camembert (French cheese). And moelleux au chocolat… Voilà! And now I’m hungry.
8. When are you at your happiest? Definitely when I’m with my amazing boyfriend <3
com meu amor
9. Who / what inspired you to start your blog? Many friends telling me that I was good and should do exhibitions. And I thought the idea of starting a blog very appealing. I have the feeling I’ve evolved so much when I look at the first paintings I shared on this blog. Sometimes I want to remove some of them but they are part of this journey I guess.
10. If your life had a motto what would it be? Do everything with passion.
11. What has been your proudest moment? Probably when I finished my research thesis of about 100 pages. ‘Cause man, I worked hard for that! A project of one year that no more than 3 people read and will ever read but I am STILL very proud because I almost quit many times but finished it, and did it with passion (and stress ahah). It was about contemporary glass artists and how they can be recognized as contemporary artists (yep, there’s a difference). I could talk about that all day long.
The Blogs I nominate:
My Lip Addiction
Beauty With Robyn
Jan and Jot
And my questions for you guys:
- Your 3 favorite songs ever
- Where would you like to spend your next holiday?
- What do you like the most about your city?
- What is your favorite quote?
- What is your favorite social network?
- What is your biggest achievement?
- What kind of kid were you?
- How often do you go to the cinema?
- How would you describe your style?
- What is your best advice to fight stress?
- Who is your role model?