Rules: 1. Post the Rules….. 2. Answer the question you were tagged with, then create 11 new question for those you are going to tag….. 3. Tag 11 people and link them to your post….. 4. Let them know they have been tagged.
I’ve been tagged by my friends Deb and allpowerfulwarriorgodess. Thanks a lot for thinking of me (You know me well, I love games). I couldn’t answer 22 questions so I decided to pick the “best” ones (which was difficult. They were all great) :)
Here’s a little watercolor I made 6 months ago. I didn’t want to publish it but I thought some of you might like it… We never know!
1. Your Nickname? Cha, Chacha, baby cha…
2. Why did you start your blog? To show my artwork to the whole world and keep on painting. Blogging is really motivating.
3. What song is stuck in your head? John Mayer’s new song “Shadow Days”.
4. Your special quality? I’ve been told I’m a great listener.
5. Your most clear memory of your childhood? Disneyland Paris.
6. What do you value most as a quality in a person? Generosity.
7. What is your favorite feel good movie? “The Holiday” (starring the very handsome JUDE LAW! And guess what? I met him 4 years ago in Cannes. Don’t be jealous).
8. Favorite inspirational quote? “Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.” Oprah Winfrey.
9. A song which describes you? Maybe - Kelly Clarkson.
10. What is your quirkiest, strangest habit? I put on lipgloss every 5 minutes and have -like- 7 different lipglosses with me all the time.
11. Your favorite novel? … One of my favorite novels is “Life & Soul Of The Party” by Mike Gayle. It made me cry so much.
***My Tagged Bloggers***
Zahir at The Tale Of My Heart
Nanina at Wayside Artist
Sergio at Work and Progress
Terri at Terri’s Notebook
Miro at Warrior Blog Wisdom
Of course it’s up to you whether you want to answer or not. Besides I’ll keep the same questions…